Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas is coming

Ok, so seeing as Christmas is fast approaching I thought it was high time I update this silly blog. I just wanted to share a few photos from my recent shoot with the girls. I got some new black seamless paper and the girls were more than willing to be my models. I love it when they are so agreeable.










Emma is growing up so fast. It blows me away. She just got her first report card for grade 2 and she made the Honour Roll. She is loving her teacher and her class this year. She is keeping a very busy lifestyle with dance, swimming and piano. Next up on the agenda is to get this girl skating. But first I need to get her new skates.






Natalia is the same old spirited little critter that she has always been. She is full of crazy stories to tell us. Today she told Gerben and I that a monster must have crept into her room while she was out and opened a box in her room. It was all we could do to not laugh at her. She is going to preschool 2 days a week and absolutely loving it! It is the highlight in her week. She is going to be so sad at the end of the week because she has a 3 week wait before it starts up again. Then to add insult to injury, swimming lessons is also finished this week. What in the world is she going to do with no swimming or preschool?





So all in all we are doing well. I have been working a part-time job lately. That's been lots of fun getting out of the house and doing something different. It's only seasonal with the chance of more but we will see how it goes. I know that if it doesn't go longer I am going to look for more work. I'm really liking the escape.

2 comments:

Karen McDougall said...

Gorgeous Pictures as usual.

I hope Natalia has skates so she can go skating with Ava.

Karen E. said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting again. Awesome pictures but it is so good to see the girls in pictures when I can't see them in person! Think I know what Emma will be asking for from Santa! So happy to hear that she is enjoying grade 2 and that Natalia is having fun at pre-school. Happy to hear too that you are enjoying work. It will be an adjustment but you will benefit . Hugs to all.